ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wrote my car off!

Monaco 172

and got caught doing 103mph in the same week!

i think someone is trying to tell me something, my car is a mess even though i was only going 5mph the car that hit me must of been going some. I must say clios are very safe as i walked away from it with a bruised nose and a bit of whiplash

looks like ill be walking for a while!

at least i havnt been banned though the essex police sent me through a letter saturday morning saying they made a mistake on the form and had put the wrong date on it so i get off with nothing! jammy b@stard!

Monaco 172

what annoys me more is that i just became another statistic of 17-twenty something drivers balh blah blah unsafe and all that!

Monaco 172

i got hit but it was my fault because it was her right of way, because my car is under a year old they just replace it with a new one, but i have a £500 excess!!! well happy bout that

Not to bad then. Bets to have a new car than have your old one fix ed there never the same plus no need to spend any money on service/road fund/ tyres etc plus its work more being more modern.

You could end up better off.

EDD

Its true now you get a new car, but had you done anything to the old one, mods, ice ect??

V lucky about the speeding fine, a friend of mine was caught doing 75 in a 30, the 30 goes on for a very long time, out of the town into coutryside, with no houses eaither side should be nationaln, but its not, and he got caught, but only one police man at the time, and the law states that ther must be two to prosecute!!!

sorry to hear the bad news

Rorrie

Quote: Originally posted by G_Man on 22 September 2003

what annoys me more is that i just became another statistic of 17-twenty something drivers balh blah blah unsafe and all that!
I know what u mean man, i felt exactly the same untill i wrote off my 172.

Your lucky to of got off with speeding, hope the cops do summat similar with my case and i go scott free... hmmm... fingers crossed

Quote: Originally posted by MaLicE on 22 September 2003and hope u claim for whiplash.

and bump up all our insurance premiums

when are we going to stop all this bullsh1t claims bollox and get on with life

i have been involved in 3 crashes (all passenger), not once have i claimed for any sort of injury, my mate recently rolled his punto after being hit from the side, all he claimed for was his car, why?? because it will end up costing the rest of us money (including ourselves)

stop moaning and get on with life like the rest of us

oh and G_Man - sorry to hear about your car, i know how you feel, i too have lost a loved one

When i had a small bump in my car n was using taxis for work, the taxi driver noticed and kept telling me to claim for this and that. He even suggested someone i should call!

Pi*ses me off stupid claims, false.