ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wycombe/Bucks peoples

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I think its about time we had a meet down this way! How many of us around these parts? Thinking march/april time maybe? :D

Clio 1970000000
March is still going to be arctic weather so probably worth waiting until April.

145db Euro'd clio
Is this actually happening then? or is it just going to fizzle out.
Dawn, i'm a bit reluctant to come with your car there. My car will look like such a heap of sh*te next to yours!!!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
still up for this guys! April is good. ^ Dont worry mate, shes not looking her best at the mo, the front end needs some attention, and after curbing the wheel she's not looking her best! :(

145db Euro'd clio
ahh cr*p. i was off today aswell. Dawn, i want you to show me how to use a DA. Want to start correcting some of my paint work after everything get sprayed up! :)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Oh haiii. I'll be up for this. I'm tied up this weekend with work and touring cars but the weekend after I'll but up for something.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
ahh cr*p. i was off today aswell. Dawn, i want you to show me how to use a DA. Want to start correcting some of my paint work after everything get sprayed up! :)

lol, couldn't av done it due to shyte weather! :( I'm around weekend if you fancy it? :D Wot we doin for this meet then? Idea's peoples

145db Euro'd clio
well personally i think maybe a little drive. then go get some food, find a spot, park up and take some pics???? I work weekends until 5:15

Tues- Fri are best for me?

145db Euro'd clio
yeah, there are some good roads out towards aylesbury...
No straight roads btw, i wont keep up! lol
also i need a ride in an RS as i am still yet to ever sit in one!!!! lol

Marv-c, were abouts are you from mate? not kingshill are you? theres a 197 in same colour at the end of my mates road

clio sport 172 ph2

Marv-c, were abouts are you from mate? not kingshill are you? theres a 197 in same colour at the end of my mates road

your welcome to have a ride in mine mate :)

I am free Sunday 25th April if anyone wants to meet up for a couple of hours?

amd possible 9 May, could possibly meet up and head to Santapod, got a modified day going on

clio sport 172 ph2
well personally i think maybe a little drive. then go get some food, find a spot, park up and take some pics???? I work weekends until 5:15

Tues- Fri are best for me?
i work weekends too, untill 4pm Tues and wednesdays are best for me,
but in my previous post ive stating which Sunday i can do :)

your welcome to have a ride in mine mate :)

I am free Sunday 25th April if anyone wants to meet up for a couple of hours?

amd possible 9 May, could possibly meet up and head to Santapod, got a modified day going on

I can make 25th if people are around.

Clio 1970000000

No, I'm from Harrow.

Sunday 25th may be ok but won't know until closer to the time. 9th May is my birthday and 8th May is my sons so that's out.

As the evenings get lighter we could do something after work.

clio sport 172 ph2
No, I'm from Harrow.

Sunday 25th may be ok but won't know until closer to the time. 9th May is my birthday and 8th May is my sons so that's out.

As the evenings get lighter we could do something after work.

yeah could do mate

i forgot i have to get some teeth taken out so i might not be going to the meet, all depends on when they can fit me in to do it :)

145db Euro'd clio
So the 25th it is... any ideas on were in wycombe? somewere easy and accesible? and a time 11am? earlier? later?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
25th is good for me :) You lot can meet me & we'll go from here! How about meeting in Morrisons car park (wycombe) @ 11am? Where can we go to get good pics? Oh btw, I cant do motorways, hate them! :(

145db Euro'd clio
sounds good :) can only be there for a few hours as its my birthday but its good for me. golden ball for photo's?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Sunday! Can't get Betty up the golden ball, the holes would kill her! Photo's at hughendon church car park, then a drive around threw naphill to thame etc? I don't know my way round mind you! ;)

Change of plan for meeting in Morrisons, that place will be chockers! Meet at booker air field?

New list for Sunday 25th April

1. Magpiev6

clio sport 172 ph2
Sunday! Can't get Betty up the golden ball, the holes would kill her! Photo's at hughendon church car park, then a drive around threw naphill to thame etc? I don't know my way round mind you! ;)

Change of plan for meeting in Morrisons, that place will be chockers! Meet at booker air field?

New list for Sunday 25th April

1. Magpiev6

sounds good mate

im dog sitting so i'll come for a few hours, morning sounds good if im up lol

1. Magpiev6
3. Shiwarrior