ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox Live help.

Clio
Afternoon all,

Recently connected my xbox to Live using a 14 day free trial for little un. Added my Nephew as a friend but it doesn't seem to be working. I am always showing as offline and when we try to start a minecraft game whenever I invite him it says we can't because we aren't friends and if he invites me I don't get any invites. Added my brother as well and I can see he is online but same thing.
I can also send them messages but not receive them.

I have updated the console, tried a hard reboot and thrown it at the wall.

What else could it be?
I'm reluctant to pay up for live if I'm going to have all sorts of issues with it.

Cheers

Clio
lol, f**k knows. Was just a 14 day free trial I found in the box.
Anyway, just logged on to my xbox account on the PC and it looks like he spelt my name wrong. He is only 10 so I won't punch him in the face.
I'll make sure he does that right and try again. Little s**t.

But if I have friended him, I don't understand why it wouldn't let me drag him into a game as I could send him an invite.

1.7 cdti
It'll be gold if it's the 14day trial , if it's xbox one both people have to add each other othwise your just be "following " the other person . Find out if your nephews account has parental/family settings on it aswell

Clio
Cheers, I think I'm going to pop round and see him.
I'm guessing its because he spelt the name wrong. We tried it on his Dads account just in case it was child restrictions and they were assuming I was a dirty old man.