ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon manual adjuster piece

image.jpg

I read it's fairly common for the white piece of plastic that holds the light internals which adjusts with an Allen key, to snap.

Do Renault sell then singly? I notice eBay is littered for the same part on BMWs.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
I had some lights sent to me and one snapped in exactly the same place. its a pain that the plastic is so weak. Would surprise me if they did sell it on its own. luckily i had a working one on an old light I was able to extract. hardly any room to work with in the lights but you can remove those small nuts and pull part of the reflector out to get more room to work with. you might be able glue the broken plastic together but I dont know how long it would last if you hit a pot hole o something. you can also unscrew the hex adjuster all the way to release the long bit of white plastic.