ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xenon..MORE F***ING PROBLEMS

172 ff for sale
went to my car last night, and the headlight light stays on in the car even when the lights arnt on. and when i do turn them on the xenons dont work?
this happened before 1 side comes on 1 side goes off :dapprove: but now none are on

is there a lose wire some where?
where should i start?
the fogs and other lights work fine

172 ff for sale
THAT SOLVED THE PROBLEM, BUT NOW 1 SIDE ISNT WORKING GOING 2 GO GET A BULB, IF ITS NOT THAT MIGHT BE THE THING WHAT HOLDS THE BULB BALLAST? HOW MUCH ARE THEY?

Titanium 182
NOT SURE MATE YOUR BEST BET WOULD BE TO CHECK WITH RENAULT BUT THEY WILL PROBABLY QUOTE SOMETHING STUPID So HAVE A LOOK ON EBAY FOR ONE BEING BROKEN.

In between cars....
LOUD NOISES

What about loud noises?

I just had to replace a ballast pack, renault want 180 plus vat for them

Theres a couple headlight units on ebay at the moment, bulb ballast and everything else included

172 ff for sale
O RIGHT WELL CHECKED BOTH BULBS AND THERE BOTH WORKIN SO MUST BE THE BALLAST, ILL CALL UP RENAULT SEE IF THEY HAVE ONE IN, AND IF THE FAULT IS STILL PRESENT WITH THE NEW ONE SEE IF THEY WILL TAKE IT BACK

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Internal ECU that controls all the electrics. Situated on the n/s up behind the dash. Very common fault ( do a word search on UCH )