ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon rep standard bulbs?

FN2 Type R GT
Ive heard bout standard bulbs which have a blue tint to them to replicate the look of xenon bulbs? anyone got any with pics or know anywhere to buy them?

Marcus

Got mine off ebay. They are white er in the day and have a slight blue tint at night. Im not sure yet wheather they are as bright as the nomral bulbs, but there staying for now.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
yep mine are from ebay i got sides main dipped and fogs for 15squid then i realised he sent the wrong ones so he sent some more and didnt charge me so i got like 12 bulbs for £15 they say that they xenon filled with gas and they have a blue colour glass too they look good plus they are brighter too.

FN2 Type R GT
cheers guys, just bought some Philips Blue Vision h7 ones and will get some fullbeam ones once i see the results of these!

Marcus

BMW E92/Audi S3
Got my ultra blue ones from Halfrauds.. mannnn i payed alot :(

40 quid. But they are VERY blue at night :( and white in the day