ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xperia z5

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Nearly time to upgrade my xperia z1. Looking at the z5 or an iphone.
Anyone got the z5 yet? any views on it?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Had a look at this recently but the contract prices are ridiculous compared to the Nexus. Specs look alright though but not enough to warrant the price hike regardless of how good the camera will be. Battery is a lot smaller than the 6P too.
The wife has a Z3 compact and loves it. I think she'll go for a Z5/6 compact next - she's never had an issue with her Sony phones.

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
I was looking at this aswell im pretty sure the z2 was a good upgrade but other than that theres not much in it i believe ?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I've got the z5 compact, happy with it but the plastic outer rim doesn't look like it'll last well. I think the z5 is built slighter better.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Easy to break. The reviewer on The Verge managed to smash his after a few days... my girlfriend's cracked her Z3 3 times now too lol. I love Sony but they do seem susceptible!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
My sister has smashed her screen a few times now. My wife's looks like new still though. Both z3 compact.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Dropped my z3 compact several times. Smashed it once (launched it 6ft in the air). Much harder wearing than the iPhone 5 I had.