ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yellow V6 On Saturday in Warrington.

Artic Blime 182
Saw you on Saturday, not sure what time. Great Sankey, Park Road I was in my mates Skyline and you went passed us near Dillon’s (one stop now) and the chippy.

it wouldnt suprise me if it was the LY one that is around at the moment, seems to travel under the airport tunnels towards the m56 each day

jamie

Artic Blime 182
That was me mate!
Skyline looked mint :)

you alright bud i have seen you pure times but i am new on here so never put it on! Yeah the skyline is alright its a bit battered though (front bumber is suffering from a few cracks), do you live in sankey then?

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
you alright bud i have seen you pure times but i am new on here so never put it on!

do you live in sankey then?

Haha that was the first time ive been out in the vee for 4 months, slightly different to driving round in the KA lol.

Yeah I live just round the corner from the one stop

Will have to have a mini meet sometime

Artic Blime 182
Haha that was the first time ive been out in the vee for 4 months, slightly different to driving round in the KA lol.

Yeah I live just round the corner from the one stop

Will have to have a mini meet sometime

Yeah that would be awesome! Would love to have a look round the V6 :)

I have only ever seen the V6's driving and thats as close as i have been :(