ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet another Clio. 55 RB 182.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
IMG_1493.JPG

Suppose it's best to go home. Although sold two and another coming back tomo :smile:

Clean car. Winning. Ish

Had a lot of interest but if I'm honest, had a lot of people trying to knock me down. I was in the market for an fn2 diesel but had been to the moon and back. I guess I weighed up the pros n cons, i.e offsetting cost of any repairs against fuel costs and thought I'd probably be no better off if that makes sense? But i really want it detailing. I'd drive to the wirral and pay whatever

Suppose it's best to go home. Although sold two and another coming back tomo :smile:

Clean car. Winning. Ish

Had a lot of interest but if I'm honest, had a lot of people trying to knock me down. I was in the market for an fn2 diesel but had been to the moon and back. I guess I weighed up the pros n cons, i.e offsetting cost of any repairs against fuel costs and thought I'd probably be no better off if that makes sense? But i really want it detailing. I'd drive to the wirral and pay whatever

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member

I've seen the pics in your advert. To be honest it looked mint.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Had a lot of interest but if I'm honest, had a lot of people trying to knock me down. I was in the market for an fn2 diesel but had been to the moon and back. I guess I weighed up the pros n cons, i.e offsetting cost of any repairs against fuel costs and thought I'd probably be no better off if that makes sense? But i really want it detailing. I'd drive to the wirral and pay whatever.When I say whatever I mean a fiver.And expect change

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
IMG_2184.JPG
IMG_2185.JPG
Well haven't done anything really to the car. Been issue free and just keeps doing things well.

Bought some new wax to try, R222 concours stuff. Highly recommend and a thanks to @ADS_V6.

This morning was 20 odd degrees, now cloudy and getting cold lol. Couple of pics, nothing to exciting but hey ho haven't posted a pic for a while :/

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I won't be selling it dude. Only time it will sell is with the car.

How you getting on, not seen you on here for a while

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
IMG_2273.JPG
IMG_2269.JPG
So after looking I ended up buying some new wheels. Pro race 1.2 with r1r tyres, both near new.

Was going to go somewhere other than work and take some pics but feel a bit ropey so couldn't be assed. I await the needs to be a touch lower but happy for now.