ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet another Clio. 55 RB 182.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
We chat about allsorts. Mostly abusive Cs members

No mate it's because the wires don't all fit through properly

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Ah right. You got cruise on yours?
I don't on mine. The targa comes with a horn which is a bonus so I don't need the ph1 stalk.
Will just need the airbag light turning off.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Mainly about @ADS1982 hes one angry B@#£%&*.
Then again, I probably would be if I was 62 and still only owned a 1.2 sport rep.
Its a 1.4 limited edition actually.Has real torque ,especially when getting towed uphill by RAC.How much was the tow charge again Lee.Ps got nice wax here home made out of paint stripper :fearscream:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Right. Lately I've been more prone to not being able to make descisions.

My dilemma if you can call it that. I want to get back into more trackdays, miss having a track car to mess about in. So,

Been offered a pug gti which is track ready, coilovers, cage and all that jazz, it looks nice and it seems good value and come from a decent home.

Now if I get the pug I would sell the rb, not that I need to but I would want to concentrate on one hobby so to speak. The remainder of the money would go toward a new ish qashqai for Aimz. The plan was allways to get her a new car when we move house in March/April time. Her current car I have no issues with using as a daily.

To sum up.

1. Sell the rb
2. Buy the pug and use a daily car.
3. Put aside money to tinker with the rb and just use it for what it is.

I'm making this descision way harder than it should but it's doing my head in. I have the green light to do what I want and spoken to friends on and off here who say just do it.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I wouldn't sell the RB mate. You'll end up spending money on that pug no matter how clean it is and you'll probably end up at a stage where it owes you the same at the RB.

Drive the racing blue as a daily and a track car. Dedicated track cars blow. You end up looking like a c**k end loading and unloading trailers. As you know, clios make great track cars and great daily drivers (as long as you're not doing big miles).

My advice;

Keep the RB
Buy some turinis
Put track rubber on
Buy some good discs and pads
Go to the track!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I wouldn't sell the RB mate. You'll end up spending money on that pug no matter how clean it is and you'll probably end up at a stage where it owes you the same at the RB.

Drive the racing blue as a daily and a track car. Dedicated track cars blow. You end up looking like a c**k end loading and unloading trailers. As you know, clios make great track cars and great daily drivers (as long as you're not doing big miles).

My advice;

Keep the RB
Buy some turinis
Put track rubber on
Buy some good discs and pads
Go to the track!

This, not so fussed about the turinis but 15s with track rubber and you're away. And you can still use it as a daily.

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
I wouldn't go back to a pug as a track car after having a clio.
A nice original 205 as a road car maybe, but clio as a track all day long over a 205

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Few cheeky additions, I can see where this is going.

Cg lock
Omp wheel, momo boss
Flocked window switches. Not the same colour as the door cards but suit the inside.
Adjustment of linkage
Washed as always and tried some qd spray Alex sent me.

Plans.

Looking at some wheels Tomo so mine will be for sale ;)

image_zpsesbsipjs.jpg

image_zpss1w3rbq2.jpg

image_zpshle88cpe.jpg

image_zpslfrl6ngk.jpg

image_zpsfn9sqbkj.jpg