ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet another Clio. 55 RB 182.

Give us clue then ?

7298494-burning-sport-car-in-motion-with-red-blurry-clouds.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Doesn’t look like it going to happen. Chap wants too much for the car. It’s a 2007/57 335 petrol coupe.

Was offered and the mechanic (it’s his friends car) assumed it was less than it was. Drove it last night and it was so nice. Shame but never mind.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Doesn’t look like it going to happen. Chap wants too much for the car. It’s a 2007/57 335 petrol coupe.

Was offered and the mechanic (it’s his friends car) assumed it was less than it was. Drove it last night and it was so nice. Shame but never mind.

Ooo I was sooooo close !!?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Was never a car I considered. After the budget clio buy I upped my budget to about 4500 so was looking at fn2 civics etc.

Was offered this and a lot of the expensive jobs, coils, and pump etc have been done recently. Road tax is an ass but the insurance is £80 more than the clio was last year which I was shocked about. My current insurer wouldn’t insure me as I don’t have rwd experience so did a market excercise.

But what car drive. So smooth when driving normal, but you can just tell it’s quick. But you don’t need to drive it fast if that makes sense..

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Sad times

Nearly sold mine over last few months due to having the saab and enjoying wafting about. Came to the crunch though and just couldn't let it go even though mines not a patch on yours!