ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet another newbie!

Hi troops,

I've just recently joined the forum so just using my first post to say hello. I don't have a Clio yet but am hoping to have one in the very near future and found this helpful website via a google search. I'm currently in the process of finding out a lot more information on buying and running a Clio before I start to look properly and this site seems to be the place for that!

I'm hoping to get either a 172 or a Cup, about a 2002/2003 vintage to use as a car for knocking about the doors in. As ever though I need to sell my current car which is an Alfa 166 2.5 V6 complete with Zender bodykit, Koni/Eibach suspension, etc. I've had it for a few years now and am enthusiatic about the brand but I really need to move on to something different to renew my interest and I've always fancied a Renaultsport Clio model. It'll be nice to downsize after a few years of running very big family cars. I've never owned a Renault before but my dad had plenty interesting ones in the 80's and I've always had a fondest for the marque since then. My car history is mainly German and Italian so it will be nice to try something different.

Cheers,

Scott