ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet another Yoko Parada Q????

Weeman sucks ****
I did and don't like em plus they rub like mad because of the bulbous design, which I can't do with. Even on 30 psi at the fronts they are extremely light feeling which isn't the best. Maybe the neg camber I have, dunno?!

Lux'd Glacier White R26
45...Bigger sidewall.

I'm getting 205/45/r16 when i get my Trophy alloys...

How much are you getting the tyres for (each)?

Tyson.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Thats not bad. I can get a tyre for £64 each, then need to get them fitted etc, so prob about the same.

Speak to Ross about Parada's. He has them on his 182.

Tyson.

Weeman sucks ****
And GuyS and GaryG who likes them. I'm just over concious of ripping my arches out! The PE2's in 205 wide look HUGE and it's only an extra 10mm. But looking at the Parada's they look a bit smaller.

We'll see I guess on saturday but will go back to contisports if they give me grief.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
CHRIS172CUP said:
And GuyS and GaryG who likes them. I'm just over concious of ripping my arches out! The PE2's in 205 wide look HUGE and it's only an extra 10mm. But looking at the Parada's they look a bit smaller.

We'll see I guess on saturday but will go back to contisports if they give me grief.

LOL... as your car is on its ass with H&R's i was suprised you went for 205's get the 195/45 std size anything else will rub. PE2's are very very good..

Weeman sucks ****
I'm sure they are as I've said before, driving 182's with them on they feel fine but on my cup they do seem to have side movement. Not slating them at all but as you know, confidence pays a big part in how you drive and if it's not there...

Might have to cancel my order of paradas now, can't afford to keep f**king about like this! lol.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
CHRIS172CUP said:
I'm sure they are as I've said before, driving 182's with them on they feel fine but on my cup they do seem to have side movement. Not slating them at all but as you know, confidence pays a big part in how you drive and if it's not there...

Might have to cancel my order of paradas now, can't afford to keep f**king about like this! lol.

Your car will need the 195/45 or you will have to up the ride height..!

PE2 are great but you must run them at 33/31 min maybe a tad higher to get the best out of them. My car felt crap last week checked the pressures 30/28, upped them to 34/31 and its a totally different car.!

Weeman sucks ****
GaryG has a similar ride height to me and says his is fine. And what about the GDI car?? Bizzare, these cups are different in many ways.

4 x 195's ordered instead of the 205's...stick with what you know best I guess.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
CHRIS172CUP said:
GaryG has a similar ride height to me and says his is fine. And what about the GDI car?? Bizzare, these cups are different in many ways.

4 x 195's ordered instead of the 205's...stick with what you know best I guess.

Gary's & GDI are 182's and have different offsets etc to the cup, that may be the reason. Plus the Ledas wont travel as much as they will be stiffer than the H&R's.

Get pe2 195 and sort the pressures out, you will like them for sure... BTW you have just come from slicks ;) so in the dry they might need a little time to settle but the wet performance will be night and day..!

Weeman sucks ****
Yeah I know they'll need a while to bed in. I'm not that stupid, just a little bit;).

It could be anything under those arches. iirc gary has no lining either, where as I have bits lol.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
CHRIS172CUP said:
Yeah I know they'll need a while to bed in. I'm not that stupid, just a little bit;).

It could be anything under those arches. iirc gary has no lining either, where as I have bits lol.

Ouch that hurt....:S

So have you got some 205s going cheap?