ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yo Yo Yo

Titanium 182
Hello

Been browsing for a while and thought Id join up,
bought myself a silver 182, no cup packs sadly,

Im from lanarkshire in scotland

BMW M3
Welcome mate.... same car as me except i just bought the spoiler and fitted eibachs lol. Not keen on grey wheels. Im in edinburgh :)

Titanium 182
Welcome mate.... same car as me except i just bought the spoiler and fitted eibachs lol. Not keen on grey wheels. Im in edinburgh :)

yeh, im gona buy the splitter for front, I prefer the silver alloys against the silver of the car.

Id buy the cup packed spolier but I cant seem to find any

BMW M3

yeh, im gona buy the splitter for front, I prefer the silver alloys against the silver of the car.

Id buy the cup packed spolier but I cant seem to find any

Yeah, that and the front splitter is like gold dust to find. Could just keep an eye out on ebay and the for sale section here or get one off renault (££)

Titanium 182
Yeah, that and the front splitter is like gold dust to find. Could just keep an eye out on ebay and the for sale section here or get one off renault (££)

Iv just went and bought a splitter from Ktec, will i be able to buy one of the cup packed spoiler from renault?

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
you could, but it will be expensive. i would recomend watching here in the for sale bit or ebay for one.
theres always one for sale every so often.

where abouts in lanarkshire u from matey ?

Titanium 182
Im from a place called Lesmahagow, Its near Larkhall, which is near Hamilon

:S

the joys of living in the middle of nowhere, nobody knows where it is

Titanium 182
I aint ever been to any meet ups before :eek:

I had a 106 1.5 non turbo diesel tractor (0-60 in under a minute) before I bought the 182 badboy

I work shifts so il need to see what im meant to be working on the meet up
sounds good though