ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yorkshire meet

clio 172
hi all i was wondering if anybody fancyd having a meet sometime this month possibly at xscape due to there being plenty of parking spaces available for a meet

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Possible sheffield meet in the planning staged.

The new south yorkshire rep is organising - Direct all suggestions and questions to Gray :D

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Sunday 25th, in the afternoon.

Location tbc, any good suggestions around sheffield welcome.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
We do loads of TOPO, it would be nice to have it further south this time so we can get some of the EM lot over too.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
clumber park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clio 172
clumber park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nowhere to eat though????

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Mcdonalds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No mate, I'll be working and saving my money for my driving trip.

Plus I'm in Scarborough the day before shooting a rally.

Theres a few gd spots on main road thru clumber park n road hump free if u stay on main road n thn theres always mcdonalds n pubs near by for food

clio 172
Theres a few gd spots on main road thru clumber park n road hump free if u stay on main road n thn theres always mcdonalds n pubs near by for food

will let you think of a good location for the meet in clumber park matey,be nice to get some good piks of the cars aswell

Ibiza SC
Ill also come along, would be good to meet a few new faces.

Plus it gives me an excuse to wash the car as she's only seen one wash since the May TOPO meet!

clio 172
well where do people want to meet ???how about 14.00 hours at blyth services near bawtry on the a1 then we can all drive down to clumber park have a chat get some piks and see what people want to do???ile be there in our lasses iceberg 172 unless i have got my self a phase 1 172 clio before