ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yorkshire meet

Theres a turnin on main rain opposite caravan site, there is a small road hump but not to bad n at bottom of that road theres a little farm buildin n a little bridge wiv a stream u can drive thru, shud get some gd pics there if weathers nice. Lee ppb, would u mind messagin me ur number cos i dnt finish work till 2, so will mek it easier for me to find u lot in clumber

clio 172
Any meets going off soon?

hi dan yes we are havin a meet next sunday at clumber park we are meeting at blyth services at 14.00hrs and convoying down to clumber park for some piks a chat and possibly some food and a drink the more the merrier

225 meg, clio 172 ex
hi dan yes we are havin a meet next sunday at clumber park we are meeting at blyth services at 14.00hrs and convoying down to clumber park for some piks a chat and possibly some food and a drink the more the merrier

Sweet. Going to need someone to remind me though via pm or text like. My memory is shite...

Aid

Im over in chesterfield so its not too far like.

clio 172
I might be up for this,

I think my mates will be up for it too, 3x 172s and poss a R5 GT Turbo

would be awsum if you all came matey be a good meet then if theres a few of us :) we are going to meet at blyth services on the a1 at around 14.00hrs and convoy down to clumber park

Ibiza SC
It's about a 45min drive for me to the services, but I'll still try and make it. What are numbers like for this?

clio 172
well ile be at blth services for 1400hrs and hope to see a few members then we can convoy down to clumber park for piks and a chat :)

Ibiza SC
yeh ill be there bud, ill try to get there for 2! might be a bit after due to me being s**t with timing!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
it was a really good day and a laugh. its always a pleasure to meet more enthusiasts.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
oh, i forgot to mention. the mazda MPS was mint, very nice car. pulled away from me like a train.

Ibiza SC
Also had a great time chaps, not bad to say we spent an hour in mcdonalds and in the middle of a forest! Im already browsing for new tyres.

Ibiza SC
Cheers bud, those Toyo Proxes are calling my name! Eibachs too! Feels like the car is on ice in the wet.

The Mazda was proper, I felt a bit uncomfortable with it in my rear view on the way back!

clio 172
Cheers bud, those Toyo Proxes are calling my name! Eibachs too! Feels like the car is on ice in the wet.

The Mazda was proper, I felt a bit uncomfortable with it in my rear view on the way back!

it wa nice like :) where we having the next meet ???

Proper enjoyed meet 2day and meetin all new people was ryt gd especially hearin all stories bout stolen cars lol deffo comin to more future meets, need a bigger engine car so dnt get left behind wen u over take everything lol