ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire & NW Rivington/Hollingworth Meet Pictures

Artic Blime 182
some good pics here, looks like a good meet

Was a good meet there was some nice cars there like Chris V6, liquid yellow's mean 182, the turbo 182, an the megane :)

Makes you open your eyes to the possibilities on what can be done to your car.

Last edited:
luls no that was ste01. i got nuff microfibres if u want some tho adam? :)

i'll throw in a redline of the exhaust just for you too

M135i
Cheers for the extra pic adam :)

Agree there was some nice cars turn up, That turbo is just rapid ! 1 min he was coasting at the side of me next min i cudnt even see him, Amazing pice of kit mate.

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Cheers for the extra pic adam :)

Agree there was some nice cars turn up, That turbo is just rapid ! 1 min he was coasting at the side of me next min i cudnt even see him, Amazing pice of kit mate.
Cheers mate :) I never really gave it much at meet :)

TT 225
luls no that was ste01. i got nuff microfibres if u want some tho adam? :)

i'll throw in a redline of the exhaust just for you too

Oh right cheers.

a redline of the exhaust.. for FREE? first dibs . I mean...only if you felt terribly obliged to give me some on the sly :D I was asking round today who had a costco card just so i could go and get some lol.

Focus ST-2
some absolutely quality pics on here, shame mine only made them because it was the background of the other stuff lol.

Artic Blime 182
Cheers mate :) I never really gave it much at meet :)

Sounded awesome when you was coming up to the Lymm car park and you could hear the turbo/dump valve

I am gutted i didnt get to look at the engine, as i am considering this route with mine.

Respect though as it is an awesome car. :D

Golf GTD Mk7
Sounded awesome when you was coming up to the Lymm car park and you could hear the turbo/dump valve

I am gutted i didnt get to look at the engine, as i am considering this route with mine.

Hopefully the next meet is a bit dryer, less cold and less shitty weather generally. Then we would be able to see the true speed. All the modded cars spun wheels for fun on sunday. Some of the notes played were awersome though.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Hopefully the next meet is a bit dryer, less cold and less s**tty weather generally. Then we would be able to see the true speed. All the modded cars spun wheels for fun on sunday. Some of the notes played were awersome though.

Noticed the other meet the Yorkshire group have planned for April, perchance? ;)

williams and trophy
Hopefully the next meet is a bit dryer, less cold and less s**tty weather generally. Then we would be able to see the true speed. All the modded cars spun wheels for fun on sunday. Some of the notes played were awersome though.

pah.....the snow wasnt that bad.....lol

did get a little sketchy goin past the queue but hey.........

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)

Go down the route its worth it :)

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
I was just pootling round most the day, it was too wet to brake out the ponies and lay the smack down lol.