ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire Whitby Run

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Well, some people seem to like the idea of a run to Whitby so thought id try get a thread going before winter arrives!

The dates I have in mind are the 7th or 14th August (both sundays).

The plan would be to meet at an agreed location at around 1030ish and cruise over to Whitby and probably have fish and chips and an ice cream and then have a ride back.

Add your name to the thread if you are interested plus which date you prefer and we can hopefully get something sorted.

182, Both cup packs
I'd be interested in this if I can make it, some good roads, i'm away the 14th and not sure what i'm working the 7th so i'm not sure if i'll be able to make either date.

Just a word of warning though, the NY Police mobile speed camera van has been out and about around that area quite a lot recently, updates on where it's going to be can be found here:

http://www.northyorkshire.police.uk/index.aspx?articleid=7021

Or here for those on twitter:

@NYPsafetycam

R26/200 Raider
Could be up for the 07th. Was there yesterday, not a parking space to be found. Would suggest Sandsend as a meeting point due to congestion issues.

gdw

RS Clio 172
Since I live about 20 miles from Whitby, I would maybe pop along, don't have anything planned for either of those dates but I have children so I never know what i'm going to be doing haha

Can't do 7th. Did an awesome road this weekend you guys need to do. Head out of Whitby towards Guisborough, then take a big left to Hutton Le Hole (not the small road first signposted)

R26/200 Raider
The pub in the middle of that road is the Red Lion at blakey ridge. It is an awesome rd. What a superb place to meet and would make for cracking photo's. Just watch out for Sheep.

Ph1 T
this happening anytime soon not been to any meets yet only had 182 a few month would fancy this on

dan