ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your Car's Greatest Moment Captured

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
MISC083.jpg

and the old lotus :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This shot sums up for me what the 182 is all about. Having immense fun lapping the Nurburgring 3 up. Not trying to set lap records, but just the experience of having so much fun in a car along with a great bunch of people :approve:

ac4ae06.jpg

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
This shot sums up for me what the 182 is all about. Having immense fun lapping the Nurburgring 3 up. Not trying to set lap records, but just the experience of having so much fun in a car along with a great bunch of people :approve:

ac4ae06.jpg

Great pic fubar :approve:

Liquid 182
Again, got to agree with others on summing up what the car is all about.
I have hundreds of nice pics of the car after detailing but this one says more about the car.
After around ten laps flat out of Kirkistown track trying to shake off a remapped R26.

brakes.jpg

Liquid 182
Jamie - Standard really.. Brembo discs, Genuine pads all round, goodridge hoses & AP Race fluid. Did the job very well, brakes still worked at that point nicely!

Again, got to agree with others on summing up what the car is all about.
I have hundreds of nice pics of the car after detailing but this one says more about the car.
After around ten laps flat out of Kirkistown track trying to shake off a remapped R26.

brakes.jpg

High res needed!! :approve:

G/W 200 and project Vdub
This is the only one i have on my compter so its the best one ive got

Last edited:
  Liquid 182
Ill sort that out later... have a massive high res here, a copy is currently at the printers being framed for my wall ;)

top of the pyramid
DSC_0011.gif

Theres a track one thats better but someone else took it and i cant get hold of the pictures :(

Last edited:

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
I have hundreds of pictures of my car looking in showroom condition..... But for me its the two i have attached. Why you may ask? Well people who were around back in 2005 knew how unreliable my car was and the problems i had with it.

Winter 2005 was here. This was, for the first time, when my car worked every time i turned the key. Plus with it being a cup everyone says take it easy with no ABS bla bla bla...

I drove it harder in the winter if anything and these were the best three months of my motoring experience with the cup

DSCF2105.jpg

DSCF2104.jpg

In used two pictures because i never listened at school so why start now :D