ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your steering wheel here please!

NewDash.jpg

Black clio ph2 172
I made them. Bought a set of yellow dials, marked the originals to cut out the odometer on it's own, used it as template on the yellow ones and stuck it in.

Got original dial surround covered in carbon fibre by extremeinferno on here, he hadnt done before but i asked him to try & i liked the results. Then fitted polished dial rings.

37cd0790.jpg

Amazing Lookind dials..............but it looks great lit up

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
What do people do with there cruise comtrol buttons or do you just loose them?

RS2004

I don't know about others but here's what I did:

1. Get a left stick from the junkyard from a pre-2001 Clio RS or any Clio with fog lights (horn on the stick)
2. Wire the center insert (normally used for horn) to CC main connector (with 1kohm resistor in line (this is the "R" switch resistance))
3. Use CC like in the old days, set the speed, push the center button, cruise speed recorded (or speed limit recorded if speed limiter is used))
4. "0" is now only set by clutch or brake pedal depress
5 "+" and "-" I live without, for any speed changes if required, toggle CC/speed limiter switch OFF then back ON, get to new speed and push center button

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5

I didn't really use mine anyway so just lost it tbh. It's easy enough to rewire it when I put my standard wheel back on should I come to sell

Clio RS 172 mk 2000
Does somebody know which hub I need to get to fit a Nardi Personal steering wheel into my mk1 Clio RS 172? I believe that the steering wheel does not fit on just any hub, so if somebody knows anything... :cool:

It's about these steering wheels:

5585397771_82db025110_z.jpg