ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your thoughts please!?!

Beetle
Just had a little play on photoshop, what do you reckon to this? Look good or ghey?
valversticker.jpg

Valver sticker on the rear 1/4 for those of you who aren't so eagle eyed ;)
Not sure if i like it or not :clown:

Vee dub
Steady son lol

Some people don't know when they've achieved perfection..... ;)

leave the damn thing alone :rasp:

MK1 Clio 16v
Love those wheels! I want some in white for my valver, i've only ever driven my valver with 17" white alloys and it's pretty damn quick, wondering how much quicker it'd be with the smaller williams alloys.. hmm!

Not too sure on the sticker myself, perhaps a different font is needed? I think you should put it in the same place as a williams logo (thats if you haven't done so already, i can't remember where they go) and in the same sort of style perhaps?

Little white 172
Car is very tidy.... sticker looks too much like those crappy stick on 16v badges you find on the commonly modified Paxo

cock mobile.
Looks ok, I put Cup 172 stickers on my cup sideskirts, and I thought it was the b****cks :D

Looking for a ph-quick...
cliokiz said:
Love those wheels! I want some in white for my valver, i've only ever driven my valver with 17" white alloys and it's pretty damn quick, wondering how much quicker it'd be with the smaller williams alloys.. hmm!

Not too sure on the sticker myself, perhaps a different font is needed? I think you should put it in the same place as a williams logo (thats if you haven't done so already, i can't remember where they go) and in the same sort of style perhaps?

Kieran you ignoramous didnt even say hi to me at the Loughborough cruise the other night!!! how come you got your old valver back? what happend with the other one?

Scott Looks cool mate! like kieran said maybe a different font.

Amir

Beetle
Northy will make me a set if i decide i want some, he's shown me an example of it in the same font as the williams lettering, just gotta make my mind up now :)

Beetle
Photoshop done by Rsi Dave in williams style font vv
Image2.jpg

At the end of the day it's only a fiver and they'll peel off easily enough :D

A silver Honda
^^agreed.

second p'shop looks sweet.

If i had a hybrid i'd have 'F7R' in the willy font on the wing:cool: