ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Z4 Before Winter

Suzuki Jimny
Still impressed with how nice the cabin was when I sat in it as CSS. Potential car to replace the clio with in a few years (3.0 obviously).

PMSL. How wide are yours Roy? I don't mean tyres, wheels.

I only ask because, my 108's rocked 255's on the rear but were 8.5J, but my 224 //M wheels are 255's but 9J still?

The only difference being the profile of the tyre?

My rears are 265 on a 10" rim.

Range Rover Sport
I do really like this, as already mentioned they have ages extremely well. Even today they look nice and new, lines shape etc.

Lovely lovely car!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I do really like this, as already mentioned they have ages extremely well. Even today they look nice and new, lines shape etc.

Lovely lovely car!

Cheers! I agree, the shape, at the moment, is still an awful lot younger than my number plate says.

So tempted with one of these!

Feel free to buy mine... Already have someone lined up, but if that falls through ;-)

Looks great bud!
The M wheels look well. Far lower maintenance than the 108s

Cheers mate, //M wheels should be staying with me until I no longer own a zed. Hopefully they'll look as nice on the next one if I get it.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Lovely job mate, hope you manage to get the one your after and I look forward to the project thread.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Nope. My new one will be. ;-)

It'll either be sold straight away, or if I get no interest it'll be parked up securely and sold in may. It's going to have mint condition mv2 wheels fitted with nearly new tyres before the sale. Nice and modern (standard on facelift models)

FYI, I'm looking for £5750 with seats, £5250 with standard seats.

Car has a monumental service history, as well as a brand new clutch, new front wishbones and bushes (high quality parts with 3 years warranty), 11.5 months MOT, 5.5 months tax.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Not yet... Gulp!

Tuesday. I've put mine up for sale anyway, I imagine it'll take a while at this time of year.

If this one turns out to be naff and mine's not sold I'll just take it off sale. If it does sell I'll borrow my dads polo and go on the hunt.

If it doesn't sell full stop I'll own two until summer.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Well if mine goes, it goes. I have plenty of other cars I can drive thankfully.

I think if I can get someone to come and see it, they'll see the condition and buy it.

I don't actually mind owning two, I have a secure site where I can store it with no need for tax etc.

I can sell in early summer, (may-ish) and probably get more money easily.