ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Adey.

  1. Adey.

    Oops I did it again... Adey's Clio 200 EDC

  2. Adey.

    Oops I did it again... Adey's Clio 200 EDC

    Not on the ecu side.... we actually ran to 7500rpm whilst testing but it looks like the TCU takes over and starts closing the throttle at 6750, need to do some digging
  3. Adey.

    Oops I did it again... Adey's Clio 200 EDC

    And I'm home (y) came back with + 20bhp and +20lbft, even more bottom end and plenty of fuel in reserve Shave under 320bhp and 275lbft on EFI's dyno, ill take that. Table top torque, we just need more revs, another 1000rpm looks like it'd give 330+
  4. Adey.

    Oops I did it again... Adey's Clio 200 EDC

    Just need to load up the car with a few emergency spares and get going. On the dyno this afternoon (y) looking forward to seeing how it performs, drives well pre map, partial throttle spool up seems a lot more eager.
  5. Adey.

    Oops I did it again... Adey's Clio 200 EDC

    Id be hyped passing 310bhp on EFI's dyno tbh. 250 to 260ftlb at 6500 would be decent with the usual table top torque delivery. Im half expecting to need a clutch quite soon after this latest revision....
  6. Adey.

    Oops I did it again... Adey's Clio 200 EDC

    booked in for a map tweak on the 26th
  7. Adey.

    Oops I did it again... Adey's Clio 200 EDC

    Have finished of the actuator this morning wasnt too hard after a little parts bin raid, tried to set it to start cracking around 6/7psi. Smoke tested with a tiny wisp noted from the map sensor so will get a new o-ring sorted. Did a brief test drive, could be a placebo but, it feels like its...
  8. Adey.

    Oops I did it again... Adey's Clio 200 EDC

    So yeah, as I thought the 300 turbo will fit the 280 rear housing. Renault have kept it simple. As in the video, Ive swapped loads of bits over and have it running. Just need to finish off the actuator setup and pipework and ill book in for a map tweak. Seems like a chunk of work for not much...
  9. Adey.

    Check Auto Gearbox, losing the odd gears

    Failing TCU. Usually worse with high ambient temps
  10. Adey.

    Oops I did it again... Adey's Clio 200 EDC

    Even if I cant do the core swap I should be able to do the whole thing, just a pain taking the rear off the manifold
  11. Adey.

    Oops I did it again... Adey's Clio 200 EDC

    So on Sunday I managed to bag a Megane 4 RS 300 Turbo on ebay @DaveL485 was up near where it was and kindly picked it up for me. Today he was flying past my work on a trip and being the legend he is, swung by and dropped off the turbo. I've wasted no time in separating it and taking some...
Back
Top