ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by andybond

  1. andybond

    3,304 days ago since I owned a Renault ..

    Delighted to report that a lunchtime road test was successful. The car just hums now due to the road noise from the poor NS2Rs
  2. andybond

    3,304 days ago since I owned a Renault ..

    I had to work out how that slide worked on the rear calliper. It’s a PITA.
  3. andybond

    3,304 days ago since I owned a Renault ..

    Fitting that was fun. Side 1 : 1h30 Side 2 : 15mins I could not for the life of me work out how to get the new pads back in with the little slide metal. Spent 35 minutes looking , removing pads , putting pads back in , scouring with wire wheel to remove corrosion on the carrier. I then...
  4. andybond

    3,304 days ago since I owned a Renault ..

    Standard rear discs and pads arrived.
  5. andybond

    The 'I work in I.T' thread

    Exactly.
  6. andybond

    The 'I work in I.T' thread

    I have this on my personal device. It’s no dramas at all
  7. andybond

    3,304 days ago since I owned a Renault ..

    Any recommendations?
  8. andybond

    3,304 days ago since I owned a Renault ..

    Anyone have any recommendations for rear hub + disk kits with the replacement stub axel for my 172 cup?
  9. andybond

    Assetto Corsa EVO

    From the Nordschleife to the open road! The first iteration of the Eifel Free Roam Mode will be released to Assetto Corsa EVO as part of Update 0.10. More details coming soon. #WhereSimulationMeetsFreedom #AssettoCorsa #ACEVO
  10. andybond

    172 Cup OEM+

    That paint on the engine looks
  11. andybond

    My cheap(ish) 172 Cup

    Yeah - the check strap. I put two new ones and mine and no clunk when you open the door. Dead easy to do.
  12. andybond

    My cheap(ish) 172 Cup

    That’s your hinge. Cheap and easy fix.
  13. andybond

    3,304 days ago since I owned a Renault ..

    For no other reason than idle curiosity I wanted to know what horrors were waiting for me behind the exterior door plastics. It appears that nothing of any concern is the answer. Dirt and that’s it. It took a near hurculean amount of strength to get them off but a gentle touch was all that’s...
  14. andybond

    3,304 days ago since I owned a Renault ..

    This weekend I took the 172Cup and my first wife to ClioSport Festival over at Cadwell. My sons did a decent job of cleaning the car and I tarted it up a bit with some filler and QD. It comes up quite well. Id really like a new bonnet, front bumper and refurb the wheels. Ideally Id love to...
  15. andybond

    CSF26 ClioSport Festival 2026 - Tickets On Sale Now!

    I found the spa pool was a fraction too warm tbh. However the ice bath sorted it right out
Back
Top