ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Darren S

  1. Darren S

    Free games thread

    Free on Epic Games at the minute.
  2. Darren S

    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, XBOX ONE, PS4)

    Fired it up just now. Crashed out completely with mods enabled (no problem there) and retried it without mods. Even ramping up the graphics further than when I ran it before, the hardware is much quieter. The fact that they've got more visual performance on display for seemingly less stress on...
  3. Darren S

    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, XBOX ONE, PS4)

    That patch is certainly a chunky boi...
  4. Darren S

    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, XBOX ONE, PS4)

    Snap. I was expecting a swift, seamless and rewarding set of battles. But I either fluke them, or by sheer determination somehow fumble my way through. I have in my head (and therefore my expectation onscreen) - some form of monster-slaying sword-master akin to the finest anime character...
  5. Darren S

    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, XBOX ONE, PS4)

    Tomorrow is the day....
  6. Darren S

    Super Woden series. (Indie Game/s)

    Nabbed the Super Woden : Rally Edge today with a bit of a Steam discount. Pretty good so far.
  7. Darren S

    Any love for MK1 Megane coupe?

    I remember one of the suppliers we had at work - who used to come up and stay at a hotel around the corner from where I used live. On the company card, take us out for beers and food FOC, back in the late 90s/early 2000s when the IT industry was awash with cash. He had a 2.0 16v coupe in...
  8. Darren S

    ChatGPT (AI)

    The human race with AI = "We're all turkeys, voting in Christmas." We're in the 'oh wow' phase of what AI can do and riding that wave of enthusiasm without much in the way of second-guessing it. I've used it for work previously, where it's been great for assisting in user story creation and...
  9. Darren S

    My glorious Clio

    Welcome aboard! I'd personally say that induction noise was perhaps overrated, until I made the swap from the OEM kit to the KTEC 2RS induction kit earlier in the year. I don't know if it was that on its or a sum of the several changes previously made - cams, map, exhaust, etc - that made it...
  10. Darren S

    Stellaris [PC/Console/Mac]

    Bump... This game has pulled me in again. Playing the machine 'eliminator' race which has definitely made the empire building more easy. Not having to worry about food production or maintaining the happiness of my citizens. Hammering the tech trees at the minute for military squashing of...
  11. Darren S

    Max Power era bodykits/styling pieces?

    Absolute fair play to the OP for entering a timewarp. But I'd be struggling to pay 120 Iranian Rial for the above, let alone £.
  12. Darren S

    The VR thread

    Yeah, I have to give the HTC Vive Pro 2 setup that at least. Works flawlessly in parallel to Steam.
  13. Darren S

    Red retainer clips at the top of the engine

    Any idea of the part number for these, please? Both mine are shot and wouldn't mind getting them replaced if possible. Cheers.
  14. Darren S

    Idiots corner

    Easy to read, tbh. One winged scarab and a jug setting for nearside wheels. Flying ant-thing and a mascara'd eye for the offside ones.
Back
Top