ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Flat Eric

  1. Flat Eric

    GTA 6

    I got interested too when I saw ot announced the other day. Sunglasses etc. Then I scrolled down and saw the price. No thanks 🤣
  2. Flat Eric

    Power Tool Perverts

    He is saying his son loves the printer basically.
  3. Flat Eric

    The new TV thread

    Theres no getting away from it
  4. Flat Eric

    The new TV thread

    Nokia 3310 lad. And nothing else.
  5. Flat Eric

    The new TV thread

    Quite wild really. Phones are the same too Stick an alexa in the mix too. No getting away from it really
  6. Flat Eric

    The new TV thread

    Where's the video sorry. Mines been connected to the Internet for a good while now. I'm too far gone.
  7. Flat Eric

    The new TV thread

    How do you use the TV if its not connected to the Internet? Streaming apps direct through the telly are so much better than the types you find installed on say a firestick in my opinion
  8. Flat Eric

    ChatGPT (AI)

    I dunno, maybe I have just not embraced the whole AI thing like most. Whats wrong with typing out a list on notepad on phone and walking round the shops 🤣
  9. Flat Eric

    ChatGPT (AI)

    I still can't believe you use it to make shopping lists for the week 🤣
  10. Flat Eric

    GTA 6

    Don't upset him
  11. Flat Eric

    The New Phone Thread

    Whats made me laugh is how they mention within a few sentences how "because it is an iPhone, it will retain its value more than an android" Pathetic marketing
  12. Flat Eric

    GTA 6

    I never played it (online) on 5 other than when it first released. And thought it was terrible at launch so never went back to it. I did hear it got a lot better though. So will probably give it a go once released on 6
  13. Flat Eric

    Hogwarts Legacy

    Invisible spell and then enter the room with the eye chests
  14. Flat Eric

    The Gaming Thread (General Gaming Jibba Jabba)

    Sorry hun. Not as young as some on here though 👀
  15. Flat Eric

    The Gaming Thread (General Gaming Jibba Jabba)

    Trailer for this released yesterday. Have pre ordered physical copy from ShopTo Cannot wait. Hopefully it will be nostalgic. I was 7 when I played this and it got me into Nintendo.
Back
Top