This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
I think anything from a decent brand, LG/Samsung etc will be fine. Avoid the low end Panasonics and the Fire TV/Android products as they are really hindered by their OS on low end hardware.
I never played online until this year, never really understood how GTA could be online and I still don't really.
I watched a few videos and booted it up, but it seemed like more single player missions for the few minutes I gave it my attention.
Anyone got a decent simple tldr?
3.5 years ago now, Aaron's post sounds familiar though
I think the hardest puzzles were the rooms where you moved the floors, they were really tricky, especially when you wanted to collect the chests too.
The animals isn't hard, just a grind. If you spot new animals as you play through I...
The Helicopter mission got an extra 30s I read online, that's the change they made. It didn't have a fuel limit but maybe the later plane one does, not got to that yet. Finished with about 3m left so I'm happy I didn't need it 🤣
There is a scooter by the first place you go in the alley, don't think billy jean played on the definitive edition but it is a bit different as you select your default station in settings. Some of the songs were removed for licensing reasons but a lot are still there.
Decided to start a play through of GTA Vice City today, I must have been about 12 or 13 when it came out and I put a lot of hours into it but mainly just messing around, I remember the RC helicopter and the shooting out of a helicopter missions as being very difficult but not so hard it seems...
I think this too, I am a bit concerned it might be a little bit too complex, more like an RPG. One of the things about GTA is it's one of the few genuine pick up and play games, you can leave it for 6 months mid campaign and come back and dive right in.
Personally I'll see how it is on my PS5, I reckon you'll get the same quality at slightly reduced FPS vs the pro, so depends how sensitive to frame rate you are.
Anyone know what the general consensus is on 7 speed DSG servicing.
I know the old 6 speed had a 40k service schedule, most people never bothered and this is often put as the reason for the common failures. The 7 speed however has an 80k service, is it suitable to wait for 80k, or is it still...