ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by npt

  1. N

    Clio Rescue Centre

    G Get your finger out 😂 changing a turbo over doesn't take that long, can do that in a morning mate. Purchase something low mileage and reliable, easier to pay a small loan every month than unexpected failures that cost a fortune if you can't do it yourself/have the time. Saying that a good...
  2. N

    Clio Rescue Centre

    Sell the lot and buy something working and good to go, try another brand might be the way ahead
  3. N

    3,304 days ago since I owned a Renault ..

    I used blue steel and hammerite on my old discs, I'll be coating these the same in the coming months
  4. N

    3,304 days ago since I owned a Renault ..

    Make sure to coat the discs prior to fitting, my genuine discs look horrendous within weeks
  5. N

    Humming noise whilst driving Clio mk 3

    Sometimes the play is that small that you can't see it, needs checked with run out/dti gauge, I had same issue on my megane, it was the front wheel bearings with zero play 🤷‍♂️
  6. N

    Chris's 172 Cup Turbo

    Great choice, they are a big upgrade from the clio, im sure you'll enjoy it 😁
  7. N

    First Car Project - Clio 172 PH1

    Get it on axle stands and take the subframe off is what i done, its not hard just awkward as is everything when working on the floor, yiur young so will be much easier 😂🫣
  8. N

    Kangoo Compact (aka Racevan3)

    You could cut the stub axle from an r26, get a local fab shop to weld them to the kangoo axle, that might be the easiest option
  9. N

    Kangoo Compact (aka Racevan3)

    Sorry I've wrote that like a mong, I was asking same thing 😂 are the stub axles different
  10. N

    Kangoo Compact (aka Racevan3)

    The r26 stub axle, is it different bolt spacing compared to kangoo
  11. N

    Rojer's 200T

    I might get them instead then 👍
  12. N

    Rojer's 200T

    Oh dear 😂 they last longer upfront 🤷‍♂️ two trackdays is very little mileage, weird
  13. N

    Rojer's 200T

    Im going for bluestuff on the back of my megane, more than good enough for the job and wear well, £100 to your door which helps too
  14. N

    Removing pollen filter cover rivets

    Next time put a screw into the centre of it and pull it out if its stuck, it'll save your plastics 👍
  15. N

    Titanium shims

    Yeah its not cheap, two titanium bolts a guy showed me at work for a specific task, m20 x120mm or thereabouts, just under £600 quid he said 🫣😂, there kept in a locked drawer incase they go missing
Back
Top