ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£10,000 9 year old Nokia 1100

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
Postage: Collection in Person*

Think I'd prefer to post it myself, considering the type of buyer it will attract..

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow as if such a old shitty phone can do that Id love to know who found out that it can do that lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2.2 bar shed.
Motherfucker. I bought one as a disposable phone about 5 years ago. Oh well.

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
I just think he's a chancer, his other items are just as overpriced.

Even if it did sell the chances of him ever seeing any money is pretty slim I recon.

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  Never above 25mpg
These phones have been selling as this price for a couple years. If you have to ask why then it's not something you'd be buying

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cupra
I've got a boxful of these at work! How do you see where they're made? I'm not sure I have the balls to sell one to mobsters though!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I've got a boxful of these at work! How do you see where they're made? I'm not sure I have the balls to sell one to mobsters though!

Send it to me, I sell it, I'll take 30% commission. :)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Black 172
you'd think some geeks would reverse engineer the software to get it working on another phone or something?!
Exactly. If a flaw exists in the mobile network that the software in this prone accidentally exploits, it should be well known and there would surely be exploits available to replicate what this phone does.

Sounds a bit suspicious to me.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cupra
There are none in the box. Either they were thrown away at some point, or somebody else has also seen that they are worth ££££. :(

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cupra
It's all a hoax apparently. The Dutch company that put this into the media are fake, and have scammed money from people to get money back from 419 scams apparently.

That's probably also nonsense, but it's a bit more believable than a 10 year old phone selling for £10000 when the market appears to be flooded with them!

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
It's all a hoax apparently. The Dutch company that put this into the media are fake, and have scammed money from people to get money back from 419 scams apparently.

That's probably also nonsense, but it's a bit more believable than a 10 year old phone selling for £10000 when the market appears to be flooded with them!

I think what you said is more likely but the market is far from flooded with them, it's apparently only the ones that were made in a certain place, I know a few people that have them but they are the wrong ones.