ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£200-50 What Headunit? :P

RS Meg 175
As title got about that much ^^ to spend on a headunit.
what one? or what to look for?
i was looking at the Pioneer DEH-P77MP

Cheers peeps
/Matt

RS Meg 175
ok mate, cheers, any ideas for models?
also what should i look for?
cd/mp3/tuner with a few pre-outs and mosfet?

i just picked up an alpine 9855r for 100 in mint condition on ebay, only went for it because the retail is ALOT more... seems a good unit so far, 3 pre-outs, ipod interface, cd/mp3 etc etc

172 Exclusive #114
I've just got the Kenwood 5534U and it's pretty damm nice! MP3, USB, Stalk control (and display on the higher models), 2 Pre-Outs, Optional Bluetooth. For that price range, I'd look at the 7534U or the 8534U. Try iceclearout on eBay, that's where I got mine - although the communication from them isn't great the prices are keen and delivery is quick.

RS Meg 175
lol ^^ there are better spec pioneers that are cheaper in halfrauds and im all confused now! lol
can you get that unit from halfrauds btw? :S

BMW M3
I thought the system in the renaultsport models were good standard? Would I notice any difference in quality by just changing the head?

182 Full Fat
I've just got the Kenwood 5534U and it's pretty damm nice! MP3, USB, Stalk control (and display on the higher models), 2 Pre-Outs, Optional Bluetooth. For that price range, I'd look at the 7534U or the 8534U. Try iceclearout on eBay, that's where I got mine - although the communication from them isn't great the prices are keen and delivery is quick.

Any pics mate?

lol ^^ there are better spec pioneers that are cheaper in halfrauds and im all confused now! lol
can you get that unit from halfrauds btw? :S

its quite an old head unit now... so i doubt it.

its worth the money for how basic it looks, but classy at the same time.

Metal finish with all white led display.

172 Exclusive #114

Any pics mate?

I'll try and stick some up on Sunday! :approve: