ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£350 for a TV

SQ5
Plasma LG's are horrendous, leave your sky guide on for 15 seconds and it will burn the image into the screen

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Plasma LG's are horrendous, leave your sky guide on for 15 seconds and it will burn the image into the screen

My current one is 6 years old and I've never burned it properly yet, nothing what a white wash can't sort!

SQ5
Sonys at the minute are top of there game unless you start spending a bit for a Panny or higher.

But your correct, bedroom doesn't want to be too big, I've got a 37" and it's perfect.

Clio 172
If you don't care about brand, I just got a technika 40" full HD for £260 from Tesco. Pretty good really, HD is good, only 50hz refresh though. Is fine for my room, and cheap

We have my old 28inch wide screen CRT in our bedroom and it is a bit too small. Our 42inch Samsung was £350+vat, so £420 about 12 months ago and it's great tbh.

Samsung 40" LCD bottom of the range.

Just purchased for a smidge under £300 and picture quality is decent enough with a nice user interface but only 50hz.

It was this one. I found a new one on ebay for £280 but had a pain in the arse with the seller sending out a faulty one and then a terrible replacement policy.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005FVJ7PI/?tag=cliospnet01-21

Asda had them at £299 last month so worth shopping around.

On the whole I'm happy, few bad reviews knocking about but nothing worth moaning over for the price in my experience.

Listerine & Poledo
lol at all the inch-needy.

It wasn't that long ago that if you wanted a 32" screen in your bedroom, you'd have to lose a wardrobe! ;)