ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

0-130 dash

Audi TT 225 Quattro
ali: um not to sure around 175-180bhp maybe, i say this because on the williamsclio rr day there were a few mk2's chris n nic ( think thats his forum name) made 145 atw in his 172cup, think it had a few mods tho and maz was also there with her 182 think it had a viper and made 134atw with a tight eng, another fella was also there think it was dave in his 172 got a good figure but can't remember it sorry.

mr adam b: nothing stripped, full leather int, weighs a ton but is comfy as hell, 142bhp at the wheels.

mikey: kept the valver box as a willy box was'nt avaible when i got the engine put in, plus i thought id see how long this one would last, owned it 2years and it still seems to be going strong and it gets a beating on a daily basis.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
MikeyMikeWakey said:
Why would mine only do 110 then do ya think?? Its a standard engine, just been rebuilt too...Maybe still tight? Would it do 117 in 4th stndard?

Mike

std willy limit is 6.5k which would be right, me thinks....