ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

0-60 in 4 secs in one of these:

1998 BMW e46 323i
tell me about it. Imagine being killed when booting away from the lights by one. Shee-ite!

182-racing-blue

This is bullsh!t.

How many electric cars have 1000lbs of torque?

182-racing-blue

Right now, if you want a Tango electric car you've got to go to their website and place an order. They're only taking orders on their T-600 luxury model, and it will set you back $108,000. The less expensive models are expected to be available in 2008 or 2009.

I'm speechless!!!!

80 mile range. You can charge it in 3 hours, too, using the dryer plug-in at home.

No more petrol.

Im even more speechless!!!

ValverInBits
please bear in mind that electric motors do give vast amounts of torque at low speeds.

Their torque is proportional to speed. As the speed increases the torque gets less. So the 1000Nm is not really comparable to 1000Nm from a petrol or a diesel.

still though, 12 second quaters, that is rapid.

You would have thought they would get the MPH mis print sorted before going to press!

idiots..................;)

Clio on SL 2118s
they having a laugh?
thats insane.
imagine if it didnt have the aerodynamics of a cow, it would be even quicker!!

RS RIP
Years ago on a former job I used an electric forklift in the flower auction here in holland, and it easily pulled its own weight (3000kg) + 4 trolleys with 500kg of load EACH up the ramps to get to the next floor.. 15% rise

I think the speed and trque they're stating is easily possible nowadays , amazing though ..

182-racing-blue

Im gonna PS a clio to look like that. Anybody else want to have a go. Think it could look funny.

182-racing-blue

New TANGO'd CUP 182.

tangodcup.jpg

MKIII 138
haha

electric is ok 0-60 in 4 secs but if its coming round at speed you will not hear it !

road deaths FTL :(

also government will tax the arse off you no matter what, dont get excited people.

Tangoed Works
that porsche carrera gt looks positively stupid making all that noise and getting owned by a silent electric one.