ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

0-60 time of clio's running 200bhp

OLR

Ph1 172 and Red 197
Just wanted to know what the 0-60 or 0-62 times are with clios running 200bhp mk2's only.
Plus how you got to the magic 200?

Monaco RS Clio 172
on a similar topic...

what was norms clio tt running 0-60 / 1/4 quarter mile? I never saw any vids of that either! must look :)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
My old one used to get 5's according to my g-tech y0! -
phone023.gif

5.7 was my bestest if i remember correctly..

172 5HED
Not a clue but of anyone has a proper measurement tool I would love to find out what mine is!

Nippy white cup
I managed a 5.39 0-60 at York with proper timing equipment so maybe a slightly better surface (although I'm not convinced it is much better than a decent road judging by the wheelspin you get).

Chris

172 5HED
I managed a 5.39 0-60 at York with proper timing equipment so maybe a slightly better surface (although I'm not convinced it is much better than a decent road judging by the wheelspin you get).

Chris

Quick wee beast then eh? What you running mate??

OLR

Ph1 172 and Red 197
I think the low 6 high 5s i pritty close me likes. The old man had a Mini cooper s works as his toy and that was 6.5 at 200bhp and 5.5 at 247bhp but drank fule like a cammel.
P.S It was the Supercharged one not the new Turbo.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol at the timin equipment at York...About as accurate as crails! Although i got 3.1 to 60 in the kart.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
If you get very low 14 sec 1/4's you've got to pretty much be in the 5's in a clio imo. :)

You'll need to spend alot of money (around £3000) to get 200bhp from your clio. I would imagine the 0-60 time as being around 6secs dead

Its depends on the rollers mate ;) from a standard car ITBs should just crack 200

a solid ITB setup should gain you 35+bhp

Clio 172 & Fabia vRS
My old one used to get 5's according to my g-tech y0! -
phone023.gif

5.7 was my bestest if i remember correctly..

ohh same as mine :) .. i get it showing 6.6secs.. apparently its been chipped and has a cat back so dunno how accurate it is :)

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
What do the clio's put out with the ITB's then 220-230?

As sonic sed a standard engine with ITBs running on RStunings rollers will just crack the 200 mark, Some other cars i know of have made slightly less than the 200 mark ;)

With some proper cams and more work u can get up to the 230 mark. but its alot more money.

Ph1
0-100 is a better calculation of performance or better still, quarter mile

You could get a 0-60 of 6.5 in your Skyline but thats only because its sat there spinning its chuff rather than lack of grunt

Nippy white cup
lol at the timin equipment at York...About as accurate as crails! Although i got 3.1 to 60 in the kart.

Lol I knew someone would say that...unfortunately this wasn't Yorks timing gear but a separate system (sensor of some description behind the car and not some cheap ass system that you would imagine being at York tbh)

I'll find the graph I got on the day but it looks spot on going off the time I changed gear into 2nd and the speed at the time

Chris