ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

0% finance

182, Golf

I havent seen this as an option yet.

But you can always ask the dealer, as this is sometimes something they can do.

Quote: Originally posted by steven_9709 on 19 August 2004

I ordered mine on 0% with a 35% deposit - Renault are doing this at the moment. Check out the renault website for me details

What did you get (options) and how much did you pay matey?

Quote: Originally posted by Racing Blue 182 on 19 August 2004

Quote: Originally posted by steven_9709 on 19 August 2004

I ordered mine on 0% with a 35% deposit - Renault are doing this at the moment. Check out the renault website for me details

What did you get (options) and how much did you pay matey?

I got the Suspension pack and metallic paint - didnt get any money off the list price, but got over the odds on the part-ex value of my current car.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Quote: Originally posted by davyboy on 19 August 2004

Got offered this on a Racing Blue with cup packs.

Cash Price 13300

0% Price 14000, 35% deposit
Somebody in a dealer actually said this to you? If there is any difference between cash price and 0% finance price, then its NOT 0% and they can be done for it!

I was offered 0% over 3 years as well but with no discount. I went credit card 0% over 6 months instead with approx 2k off list with cup packs and arctic blue. No charge for using credit card as well. Easy.

0 % over 3 years is a good deal if you are borrowing from a bank or lender. Do the maths !

182 + full cuppy business
£4k down
0% over three years (£250 per month)
£14,150 total
Bargain!

Wests Renault of Cambridge.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

my 182 price is £12457, total payable is £13304. this is in racing blue with cup sus. delivery in second week of oct. ordered it two weeks ago. i think its a good deal and although im paying interest it still works out cheaper than anywhere else ive seen it. i am putting down six and a half grand deposit though. i cannot wait! i think the truth of the matter is you can get lots of a new clio sport but u justu have to push them and play dealers against each other. by the way, im new a new user so hello everyone and i cant wait to give my clio some stick!

I would have had to borrow money anyway!

13300 - 5k Deposit, borrow 8300 at 6.9% over 3 years from a bank

14000 - 5k Deposit, borrow 9000 at 0% over 3 years from Renault.

Clearer?

Yaris Hybrid

The main Renault dealer said they could only do 0% finance if I bought the car at list price and not a penny off - ie £14700 + options.

I managed to get them to knock a grand or so off but only if I paid by cash.

The will not do the discount and the 0% finance together unfortunately.

Its actually cheaper to buy the car from a web broker at an even greater discount and pay the interest on a low cost loan. That way you dont need 35% of the value in the bank as well.

iindeedy, its all about finding a deal structure that works for the individual - some preferring the deposit and 0%, some preferring a longer payment term etc.. have fun.