ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

02 black sport Fareham

Dynamique Flamer
Well they should be was going to go and nose at his car but i think he was with his gf didnt think she would appreciate it!! It was lowered and had an exhaust so thought it may be on here!! I have never seen Nick around and i live right round the corner from him!!!

Well they should be was going to go and nose at his car but i think he was with his gf didnt think she would appreciate it!! It was lowered and had an exhaust so thought it may be on here!! I have never seen Nick around and i live right round the corner from him!!!

i dont very offten i dont think i live far from him either

have you got a sticker yet ;)

Last edited:
  Dynamique Flamer
Got them today put my tax disc in! But my mate told me not to do the sticker on my own as he got his a little wonky but will probably put it on tomor!!

Mini Cooper S sport
Come to our meet in southampton!!

Yeah I saw that in local meets - I don't finish work til 7 and I don't have a Clio so I'm not allowed ;)

I'm sure you'll see me sooner or later :) yellow Megs are hard to miss.

I was round there the other week (near Alton ?) no sod clocked me :dapprove:

That's miles away! You never told me you were in my county, hater ;)

I was round there the other week (near Alton ?) no sod clocked me :dapprove:

...That's miles away! You never told me you were in my county, hater ;)
Is it ?? I've no idea tbh. I thought it was quite near as I saw signs for fareham :S
Anyway, I went to a stealers down there (s2000 4u) he does other stuff too, he wanted to offer me 5k for the vee and nothing off what he was selling (a grey vx220 turbo) yeah right :rolleyes:

Dynamique Flamer
Fareham is in Hampshire in between Southampton and Portsmouth! So you more than likely saw a sign!

Dynamique Flamer
I spot loads of cars but none seem to be on here :( So in turn that means no one spots me but going to get my sticker on!

Mini Cooper S sport
Is it ?? I've no idea tbh. I thought it was quite near as I saw signs for fareham :S
Anyway, I went to a stealers down there (s2000 4u) he does other stuff too, he wanted to offer me 5k for the vee and nothing off what he was selling (a grey vx220 turbo) yeah right :rolleyes:

Well Alton is in Hampshire, and yeah a few miles from Fareham up the A32, so you weren't *that* far off hun!

It's only about 40 mins away.