ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

06 vee, orange? m5 south of bristol today

Da

Less
Those pics aren't no I don't believe. There is a pic of one of the UK ones about somewhere but I'm struggling to find it at the moment mate.

Lol, dog sh*t brown as you call it is actually a very nice colour, i've seen it for real, I like it :approve:

LY 182
We have an Inferno v6 in Clevedon where we live, its has to be him. He isn't on ClioSport to my knowledge.

Clio v6
DSC01654.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
He lives by me and Tim. I see the car everyday..lol

He owns the local arcade. It'll be him...He has been on here. He had another V6 before.

v6.gif

Lionel Richie
i've seen one driving through Biscter number pate i think was V66 or V666 MAX or something like that, this was about 18months back

LY 182
He lives by me and Tim. I see the car everyday..lol

He owns the local arcade. It'll be him...He has been on here. He had another V6 before.

v6.gif

That's the one Tom, always have the urge to flash as he drives past. Didn't realise he's been on here though. Good pic, like both cars. :cool:

Monaco Blue 172
i would have said inferno, but i wasn't sure if it was given a different name ;)

i resisted the urge to put baked bean as well lol

it was def around nailsea/weston kind of area, as i was driving to bridgy at the time

lovely car tho, i guess it's on the transporter to save miles?!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Save miles? Nah more like a problem. He was in prison a while back and his brother used to cain it everywhere. Not as quick as you'd think...lol

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
I saw that one a few times when I was working in Nailsea.

Didn't SuperfastDan say it went through his dealership as a special order.

Clio
South Bristol, Stockwood.

Got a few family and that out Clevedon way. I can't get enough of the drive from Tickenham to Ashton past Long ashton golf course. I love that bit of road late at night.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Oh the speeds i used to do down there in the sx...lol!

Used to go past ashton court, head up the hill and its pretty much a mad blast to tickenham...lol

Clio
Coming up the hill past ashton court is bumpy and can catch you out so easily, then you've got the mad straight bit and then I love the final tighter corners before you get to the T-junction in Tickenham, I think the Vee needs to come out once more this winter. Bring on the weekend, I'm all excited now. lol!!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Oh yeah she's bumpy alright. Fun though...;)

I like the sweeping corner just after the failand inn that brings you to the mad mile past the concrete works...

Clio
Carry the speed through bend and then you can overtake down the straight. I wish they'd cut the trees back as you come to the end of the hatched lines as you'd be able to see if anything was coming all the way down that straight and up the hill. :D The whole run is total of 6.2 miles in all.

LY 182
^^ lol fun times, great stretch of road. Coming from Clevedon I always drop a gear when I get to the Bristol/Nailsea turn off and off to Bristol I go.

My Nan and antie and uncle live in Stockwood. Battson road and Goslet road.