ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 - 1.6

Renault Clio 1.2
Hey guys i am thinking about doing this engine conversion and was just curious as to what will need changing along with the engine?

cheers jamie

alien green rs133
buy my alien green 1600, its already been converted and sport repped and gas converted inbox me for indepth questions

alien green rs133
why thank you sir, yeah i gotta get rid, bought a house with the missus, toys gotta go and i gotta get summit practical i can get kids in :eek:

306729_10151948249040603_1722546718_n.jpg

alien green rs133
i get 30 on lpg and 32 on vpower, but that's me running standalone management on a twingo rs engine, and it goes well and gets driven purposefully

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
There isnt that much difference performance wise in comparison to a 1.2 - 2.0 conversion. I'm not sure if the rears would need to be upgraded to discs...but when you factor in the costs of doing it and the insurance increase, I wouldnt say its worth it to be fair (sorry to say).