ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1/2 a V6 type thing???

CLS, RS MEG
Anyone off here? Spotted in Stockport, Cheshire

DSC00138.jpg

DSC00139.gif

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
hahahahah yeah mate seen that too, saw it twice once on the m60 and once in stockport , its such a mess what the hell is he thinkin

Chocolate Bar™
LMFAO! thats so funny, i dont understand why cant people save all there money up and get it all done in one bloody go

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
wtf is that its, embarrasing driving my fiesta around so god knows how he feels in that POS

C

Cupster

He is on his way to ASDA to get more cardboard and prickstick, sorry prittstick! lol

172 Cup
I saw this on my way to Chester the other week. I had to do a double-take too as it was flying (well, I say flying..) down the dual-carriage way on the opposite side. Rediculous.

Mk1 V6 Import
What a disgrace to drivers and car modifiers everywhere...someone put that out of its misery quick by writing it off whilst its stationary...