ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 TCE

197cup
Anyone driven the 1.2 Turbo engine? I test drove it the other week and was pretty impressed - anyone got any opinions?

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
anything that has as much tourqe as bhp gets my vote pretty much now. twingo GT is ment to be quite nippy.

182 ff silver
the 1.2 tce is really impressive i got a twingo 1.2 tce as a company smoker it goes like f**k!!

Not really been trying all that hard lol. Also was probably asking for bit too much money for it. Will be giving a big push to selling it once I have been holiday at the end of June to make way for its replacement ;)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
One of my mates has had hers for about 3 or 4 months now. 'Fast as f**k' is a SERIOUS overstatement. It has 100bhp, 25bhp more than the old 1.2 16v and it weighs a good load more, so it isn't much of a performance increase on her old 1.2 16v Extreme. Marginally better in gear, but again, the weight and longer gearing don't give it any help. It's economical though - but a hot hatch, or even a warm hatch, is certainly is not. Of course, may be much better in the lighter Twingo - I haven't tried it.

Dan