ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1 owner phase 1

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Well spotted that man.... (farking siiilverrrrrrr FUUUUUUU........)

Probably owned by someone like my Mum for the last 10 years. Never been warmed up, over 3k or driven properly in its life.

Will be on fire the first time it hits 70 on the M'way.

/cynic.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Very well spotted...

The sport needs moving to a right-justification in line with the RENAULT. Someone's obviously pressed centre by accident haha!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mercedes
When these first came out they were sold as top of the range and my Nan had one because she was told it was "top of the range" She only had it year and swaped it for an auto :(

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Steve...! I'm disappointed you didn't spot that tbh.. ;)

LOL- TBH I dont really look first at the badges I was looking at the lines of the car & that rear bumper alligns & looks perfect to me...

Lines up better than a shoddy V6 anyway ;)
S

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Or someone pinched the sport badge and its been replaced wrong??

Nothing like jumping to conclusions is there!

Calm down Daniel.. jeeez..

Just an observation. You may well be right, on the other hand it may have had some paint work. My comment merely points out that all may not be as it would first appear. Its not as 'factory fresh' or "Totally unmodified and factory standard" as the vendor makes out. A point worth pointing out to someone who might be interested in viewing the car.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I am calm my dear, i'm the calmest I've been in a while. I was just airing my views.

You're a bit defensive, you drank much coffee today?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 255, 172's, JCW,
LOL- TBH I dont really look first at the badges I was looking at the lines of the car & that rear bumper alligns & looks perfect to me...

Lines up better than a shoddy V6 anyway ;)
S

Lmao... I wouldnt know much about shoddy v6's.. only ever had good ones.. ;) lol

But yes, you're right.. generally that 172 looks very good!! Nice clean lines, even panel joints etc etc... Just come to notice the boot badges are often an indication to having some paint work done. But not always. :p

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 255, 172's, JCW,
I am calm my dear, i'm the calmest I've been in a while. I was just airing my views.

You're a bit defensive, you drank much coffee today?

Just airing my views too Dan.. no coffee today.. just having to deal with other folks sh1te all week, and trying to make a silk purse out of a pigs ear.. :)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk5 golf gti
Silver, hardly low miles (not that it bothers me) and no mention of belts

hardly the sale of the century :rasp:

not worth more thank 2k tbh