ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1275 GT Stolen from the Birmingham Area!

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
index.php

Just wan't to say keep an eye out, this is one of many recent thefts in the Birmingham area, focusing on rare Mini models. Cooper S, MK1's, 1275GT's and other LE's.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
This is one of my biggest concerns with owning a classic,
I think i'll just do a Tokyo drift and carry my steering wheel around with me.

Pic doesn't work mate, what colour is it and what's the reg?

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Pics working at my end...

It's a silver 1275GT, de-seamed except for the roof seems.

Denovo wheel trims, mk4 rear lights, SJN 608W.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What on earth is a thief going to do with that?? It's pretty bloody distinctive!

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
So many c**ts in this world! :(

​Feel gutted for you!

Not mine.

Mine is safe on the drive in London. Steering Lock and no distributor with 4 flat tyres, means the only way to move it is to drag it, very obvious on a main road.

Will be going in the garage when its done though, the garage will be blocked with the Clio.

CIW

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Track Car
They strip em' and sell them for parts.

Its the 20th stolen since October 2012 in Birmingham.

Sadly true - we sold some of the older parts from our race car over the winter and couldn't believe the money we got for them on eBay. An original 1970's chronometric tach went to someone in Japan for over £500, likewise our old head went to Malaysia for good money too.