ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

13cm Speakers

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
Car  M3 Touring, AC Cobra
Are there any speakers in this size which actually sound ok/Deliver any sot of bass?
 
not really.

they're a mid-range speaker size. If you can squeeze 6.5" speakers into the holes instead you'd be marginally better off.
 
Hmmm thats what I thought.

I may have to butcher the holes a bit to go larger.
 
What are you trying to fit them into?

I'm sure there's a guide on squeezing bigger speakers into a Clio already
 
Into the Tamora, its only made of Canoes so it shouldn't be too hard to cut.
 
In my old car i had a set of Alpine Type R components, I liked those for quality and a decent amount of bass for their size...
 
Back
Top