ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

14.029@102.22

ITR UKDC2
i thought the aim of the game was to produce the best wheel spin on the line:eek:

Man i got battered by your car Lucky lol sounded amazing as you pulled away from me:approve:

i sucked big time..............mind you it was my first go at the strip with my mates Focus RS.

my best time of the day was 15.2

the other RS with 265 BHP only managed 14.8 i think

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
good work that mate considering the conditions!

my best 60ft was 2.5 secs!

just couldnt get it down at all! mind u i only had 2 and a half goes!

you'll easily be in the 13's in better conditions! :)

megane coupe F7R
Thats pretty good mate. I was just lookin at a vid of craigs mk1 in tb's. On one of his runs it did 14.230 @ 103.58 mph. Id say on a dry day the mk1 might be better ;) 0.2 slower but faster terminal speed means it was faster once moving dont it?:S

*runs and hides*:eek:

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
i think they would be pretty damn close mate to be fair!

this week was crap for anyone! lucky, your car is capable of a better time than a 14.0 mate, no questions!

mines run 13.4@104 in better conditions :) terminals were very similar last sun, but as you know traction was crap! my 60ft's were well slow!

im sure you'll easily run 13's in the summar pal!

ITB'd GDI Original?
Shame we STILL didn't get that race adams i came looking for you on sunday before i left to have a duel, but i was too late. Sorry to hear about the bottom end.

ITB'd GDI Original?
Zorba_the_greek said:
i thought the aim of the game was to produce the best wheel spin on the line:eek:

Man i got battered by your car Lucky lol sounded amazing as you pulled away from me:approve:

i sucked big time..............mind you it was my first go at the strip with my mates Focus RS.

my best time of the day was 15.2

the other RS with 265 BHP only managed 14.8 i think

I was surprised i beat you by so much, i thought it would've been closer. Thought FRS had some kind of clever diff?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
bottom end is fine mate, one of cam pulleys broke due to being crap lol!

i hardly got any runs in tbf! was a w**k day!

ITB'd GDI Original?
I only managed to get 3 runs as well mate. I think i would have broke into the 13's if i got 1 more run. I ran 14.3 @101, then 14.1 @101 and my last as you know 14.0 @102.

Hope it's not gonna be to costly? We soooo need to have a duel :D

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
no doubt about it mate, looks like we were running similar times and iv run 13's no probs in better conditions!

it sounded mint tho when you flew past me at full chat doing about 90!! muhhaha!!

ITB'd GDI Original?
TB's do sound sexual. Someone should try to arrange another outing for around march time, i'm dying to get back on the strip.