ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

14 Daylight pics of lowered 182 racing blue

Racing Blue 182
Thought id let you see some decent pics

lowered001.jpg

lowered002.jpg

lowered003.jpg

lowered004.jpg

lowered005.jpg

lowered006.jpg

lowered007.jpg

lowered008.jpg

lowered009.jpg

lowered010.jpg

lowered012.jpg

lowered013.jpg

lowered014.jpg

lowered015.jpg

Enjoy

Racing Blue 182
only a bit on the front where the bumper bracket is, and then Ross got his angle grinder on the brackets and we hit a few things with a hammer :)

Racing Blue 182
carbon copy said:
not a fan of the stripes though...

Suppose its a hate it or love it thing, i have days where i dont like them and days where i do.

Next thing is full clio cup graphics lol. Some guy was selling some on ebay a while back for a cheap price, should have got them then. Cant find any now.

Racing Blue 182
had someone in the back last nite, was still fine.

It handles so well.

Anyone know if you can adjust the height on the back with gaz?

E91 M Sport
racing182 said:
had someone in the back last nite, was still fine.

It handles so well.

Anyone know if you can adjust the height on the back with gaz?

Weren't you listening ;) ....you use the C-spanner to wind up the plate that the spring sits on. Would be easier to do with the car jacked up.

Looks great.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Well it looks nice... but whats the drive like now?

And get those stripes put on properly ;)

Renaultsport Clio 182
Looks great. Lowering the 182 seems to 'toughen up' the look of the car no end. Soooo tempted to lower mine soon...

clio 182 black /gold
That is too low for where i live, there massive speed bumps overe here. Also there massive at work.

Racing Blue 182
Leeshez said:
That is too low for where i live, there massive speed bumps overe here. Also there massive at work.

the car gets over speed bumps fine, except for the catalic convertor which is catching as it hangs down so much. Ill get over it though.

I swear its still getting lower, if i does i will have to raise it more.

Drive like a go kart, but nearly breaks you back when you hit a bump

Racing Blue 182
Loony said:
lol, i even used my phone to gauge if it was just my eyes. Maybe apex sent me the superlow springs ;)

well it could be made lower but would be undriveable, so ill leave it how it is

E91 M Sport
Loony said:
lol, i even used my phone to gauge if it was just my eyes. Maybe apex sent me the superlow springs ;)

The front of mine is definitely lower on my second set of Apex than the first.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
When i started lowering cars i came to the conclusion that it took about a week for the car to settle.
Dont do any graphics please there not nice at all.Get some cup badges for your door pillars and leave it at that.Looks great as it is

ian