ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1400 BHP AMS Nissan GTR.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Seems like the most stupid package ever, you charge $98-110 thousand and don't include ceramic brakes or atleast updated brakes? Then give a s**t load of power in the middle of the power band?

Ams are good at what they do.... Just for me this time the fucked up with their package.

ive driven a 700bhp at the wheels gtr and was a really good car to drive, but the stock one is amazing! The 700bhp scared me like my 500bhp rx7 did but it was more comfy.

Proof that what Matt Farrah on Drive talks about with the tuned cars he drives, you need a balance. 1400hp and not uprated the brakes? Classic American stupidity.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
The car is bad publicity for a tuner imo, laughable really.

Depends how you look at it, for the dumb Americans they probably won't think about the brakes, so for them it's amazing.

We're somewhat more logical, so yes it's bad from our point. Although that's not saying i wouldn't want a go in it.

I agree. Everytime I'm in the States, what do I want to hire? A Mustang. 1950's suspension, but still fun.