ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16 oz superturismos on a 182

cliosport 182
any1 got 16 oz superturismos on there 182 can u post your pics was thinkin of gettin them just wanna know wot they look like 1st

koi

Audi S1
Clio-11ps.jpg

Not a 1*2 but will give you a rough idea

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
cliowhite.jpg

These are 16" in white. The 17's just look disproportionate IMO, the spokes being longer. Plus, it's not worth an extra £200.

edit: Don't get white ones. I have 2 toothbrushes, one for my teeth, and one for these wheels.

Dirty;

cleanme.jpg

1 hour of toothbrush action;

cleanwheels.jpg

The pain is worth the gain.

Last edited:
  BMW 330D
I have to admit they look good in white on your cup mate!
As you say though im sure it must be a pain in the ar*e to keep clean lol

cliosport 182
they white ones do look good is it really that bad to clean them has any1 got silver 16 oz superturismos on an arctic blue

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Dave PM'd me asking for a few more, so these are the only others I have of the car. As I said to himself, the wheels aren't 'hard' to clean, just a pain in the ass =p The brake dust just rubs right off, as you can see by the 'CLEAN ME' pic. With a decent toothbrush of a handy shaped peice of sponge, getting between the spokes in easy. There's 16 spokes a wheel, so it takes time.

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

320d
The offset isn't the best for a 182

The OZ wheels will be offset ET37 a 172 Cup is ET38.5 which is near enough perfect however a 182 is ET45