ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v Track Days

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Track days or just track day time? Exist?

Any near Manchester this summer?

Where can i have a butchers at a Race Meet schedule? Not just Clios but Cossies would be good! :cool:

cor, you dont ask many questions do you!!

lol....

dunno about areas and stuff, but i like CCC action days as they are cheap and there is a whole heap of machinery from clios, to novas, to cossies, ferarris, classic racers and more exotic track machinery.

Williams 2, STi N12

Nearest to you would be Oulton Park, check out the Octagon Motorsports website for info, or any trackday organiser website..theres loads.

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Cliosport not have any track time at Oulton Park this year?

Where is Oulton Park BTW?

Is it just through the summer months that there is orginised track day events? Where can i find Oulton Parks calender?

Thanx again.

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Ive seen a pic of a grid with all tuned, slammed & stickered 16vs lined up, looks MINT!

Someone must have the pic or know it. So who were all those drivers? Where was it? I wanna see them racing! :cool: