ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

17" tyre

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
My front toyo t1-s's are about done so i am to be needing new tyres! any recommendations on what to go for? im not really a fan of the toyo's to be honest, kumho's seem to be pretty cheap are they any good? also at the moment i have 205/40/17's, will 215's fit as they will give better curb protection.. ta

193 mk2
Try Vredestein Ultrac

"This is our favourite Vredestein tyre. Close to a track tyre design and certainly targeted at the ultra high performance market. The Vredestein Ultrac challenges the better known Goodyear Eagle GSD3 and the Toyo Proxes T1-R. We really like the look of this tyre and we also would like to see it more available across the UK. With the same availability issue of its Sportrac younger brother we would recommend the Toyo Proxes T1-R as a direct replacement. The Vredestein Ultrac benefits are the low noise level, the good handling and the good looks. The life is ok but not exceptional, and as with the Sportrac the price is high compared to its competitors."
i think these should wicked , thats what i'm going to try next!!!