ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

170bhp Valver....

500bhp Scoob

prob bought 2 of them +20bhp resistor "chips" and connected them up, hey presto, 170bhp :D lol

Skoda Fabia vRS

i emailed and got this response

You asked:
"do you have proof of 170bhp ?........there is NO way a chip will gain 33bhp from standard mate"

Reply - Would you like to come out in it for a test drive?

Quote: Originally posted by BRUN on 18 January 2005

i emailed and got this response

You asked:
"do you have proof of 170bhp ?........there is NO way a chip will gain 33bhp from standard mate"

Reply - Would you like to come out in it for a test drive?
LOL what a muppet. Get a copy of his slip from the rolling road.

To be fair, he may have been told its 170bhp and is foolish enough to genuinely believe it, just cos it feels quick.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

i emailed too, she said uprated cam and phase 2 chip but no proof!

i think some people just believe things they are told from sellers!

Dirty E91

Ive just posted a question for him asking of he has proof of the bhp like a print our, awaiting his response.

Do you think he will get annoyed about being questioned about it?

Skoda Fabia vRS

even with a cam and chip they would not get 170bhp from a valver

would need headwork and a mapped to suit chip not just a superchip to even hope of getting that kind of figure

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Remember the last guy who tried to do this on e-bay...a few people off here started sending him questions about his 180 bhp valver then all of a sudden it became a 160 bhp valver! lol

LOL i got this response. Guess thats it settled then. I mean theres no way it would beat an RS Turbo!!!!! unless it was 170bhp

"Alright Just wondering if you have proof of 170bhp? Find it hard to believe you got this sort of performance with only a chip? Cheers"

Its a stage 2 chip and it as about 165-170bhp. I raced my mates rs turbo, that was 170bhp and I beat him off the lights over 800yards, I beat him. Otherwise I dont have any proof apart from the superchip.

Dirty E91

I got this response...

You asked:
"Hi, Do you have proof of the 170bhp, i.e. graph print out from rolling road or similar?Thanks"

The person I bought the car off lost all paper work so no sorry I dont have any proof.

Hmm, in that case my 182 has 200bhp cos I had some lucozade and a mars bar for lunch!

Quote: Originally posted by Cathro_16v on 19 January 2005

LOL i got this response. Guess thats it settled then. I mean theres no way it would beat an RS Turbo!!!!! unless it was 170bhp

"Alright Just wondering if you have proof of 170bhp? Find it hard to believe you got this sort of performance with only a chip? Cheers"

Its a stage 2 chip and it as about 165-170bhp. I raced my mates rs turbo, that was 170bhp and I beat him off the lights over 800yards, I beat him. Otherwise I dont have any proof apart from the superchip.
omg !!
what wtf, i can believe hes written that, judging his bhp by his mates car, his mates cars bhp is prob the standrard 132 bhp.

a chipped erst isnt even fast, a standard 16v would do it off the lights.